I am excited to share that I recently completed a one-of-a-kind program in partnership with Pinterest – The Pinterest Creator Fund!
During November, I learned from and collaborated with the Pinterest team and other talented Creators. I am beyond grateful for the incredible opportunity provided to me by the Pinterest Creators team!
All month, I flexed my DIY muscles to create decor for my apartment and used plants + flowers of course. If you are interested in seeing what I’ve been up to, please check out my latest posts on my Pinterest and here on the blog.
Pinterest Sponsored Projects
In partnership with Pinterest, I created exclusive content for my page on the platform. Check out the projects below!
- Neutral Christmas Decor
- Camouflage Your Alexa in 3 Quick Steps
- Plaster Art DIY to Match My Walls
- Growing a Garden in a Raised Bed: Watch My Favorites Grow
- Let’s Make Fall Floral Arrangements
- DIY Entryway Tour: 5 Tropical Projects You Can Try
- DIY Faux Stone Pendant Lamp
- Winter Plant Care Tips
- DIY Fluted Dining Table
- 3 Easy Home Decor DIYs with Air Dry Clay
- Take a Look Around: Tiny Apartment Tour
- Ikea Kallax Hack: Cozy Breakfast Nook
Thank you again to the Pinterest Creators Team for providing me with this awesome opportunity!